Real Time Analyst at Prudential Plc in , UK Job Vacancy 2018
Real Time Analyst Prudential Plc March 2018 . As being the company continues to grow, Prudential Plc getting open to innovation as well as new ideas that helped him keep ahead in the industry. Employees of Prudential Plc have different opportunities to participate in development programs themselves both equally professionally and privately and also get direction from the leaders Prudential Plc. Prudential Plc believes the fact that best way to develop business is to help employees grow and enhance their potential. For anyone who is interested in a career together with Prudential Plc, then that is your best chance to achieve it. Prudential Plc will employment Real Time Analyst to have qualified candidates with regard to employment with the next requirements.
Real Time Analyst March 2018
Working with Prudential as a Real Time Analyst means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Real Time Analyst to join our MI & Planning team in Stirling. This role is focussed on the requirement to support the telephony areas through optimisation of the Workforce Management tool and analysis of telephony data in order to monitor performance and production of timely, accurate MI to support the daily attainment of service levels. You will contribute to a robust and accurate planning, forecasting and measurement of performance for operational areas by working closely with the telephony area in order to create schedules, monitor real time adherence to schedules and monitor telephony levels. To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Knowledge of telephony operations
- Good IT skills: telephony, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Business Processes
- Understanding of planning frameworks and methods
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Building relationships
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
As a Prudential employee you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You’re commercially savvy, you think competitively and you’ll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As a Prudential colleague you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business. Recruiter: Zara Preston Location: Craigforth, Stirling Closing date: 19 January 2018 . Job Posting
-05-Jan-2018, 2:28:15 PM
Job seekers expected for you to regularly be wary regarding any kind of fraud on part of Prudential Plc. Dialing recruitment technique of new Prudential Plc March 2018 be practiced only through a good standard email Prudential Plc. Send your current job software, even though not openly back again a job since you would like. We all would appreciate any comments or ideas so we may provide far better companies and provide information article fuller work make it more beneficial. We are usually always in search of the actual best talent. Many thanks for your visit upon this site.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsStats.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.