Policy, Corporate Support and Stakeholder Engagement roles Job Opening in - Department for Communities and Local Government Recruitment 2018
Policy, Corporate Support and Stakeholder Engagement roles Department for Communities and Local Government March 2018 . Department for Communities and Local Government work opportunities for those who have knowledgeable and are pursuing a profession. Join Department for Communities and Local Government and be part of a healthy nation effort to contribute to modern society reliably. Everyone inside the Department for Communities and Local Government be valued according to the achievements and potential, if you are a one who meets the desired skills, we look forward to welcoming you to join with Department for Communities and Local Government. They give you employment opportunities within the organization, according to the profession you can acquire. The following is comprehensive information about job Policy, Corporate Support and Stakeholder Engagement roles Department for Communities and Local Government that have been written at the beginning of this month.
Policy, Corporate Support and Stakeholder Engagement roles March 2018
Department for Communities and Local Government
Successful candidates for roles based in our 2 Marsham Street building must meet the security requirements before they can be appointed. The level of security needed is counter-terrorist check and the process can take up to 8 weeks to complete.
You are therefore required to complete the attached Annex A form (PART A ONLY) and either email the signed version directly to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can post the completed form to DCLG HR, Ground Floor, Rosebrae Court, Woodside Ferry Approach, Birkenhead, CH41 6DU. This will be processed in cases only where the candidate should be successful in applying for the post. The remainder will be securely destroyed.
Please note that successful candidates will need to pass the CTC security checks
- this requires you to have been resident in the UK for the past 3 years. Please refer to the attached document DCLG Notes on Security Clearance for further information on Counter Terrorism Clearance (CTC). Thank you. Overview: Following the Grenfell Tower Tragedy, the Department for Communities and Local Government established the Building Safety Programme (BSP) with the aim of ensuring high-rise buildings are safe, and that residents feel safe in them, now and in the future. This is a high profile and fast-paced Programme, dealing with urgent, complex and challenging policy issues and political demands. DCLG is recruiting for a number of permanent EO posts in the Building Safety Programme. The posts are in the Programme Management Team, the Independent Review Team, and the Operations & Stakeholder Team. Posts may also be available elsewhere in the BSP. Key Responsibilities You will be expected to: - Support the development and delivery of key elements of the Building Safety Programme, including corporate / business support, policy, and stakeholder engagement and operations.
- Take responsibility for providing accurate, concise advice, both orally, and in writing.
- Work with energy and pace to manage your own work and make a real contribution to programme and corporate objectives.
- Flexibility, the programme is new and plans continue to evolve. Postholders will need to adapt to changes quickly and effectively.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues and Programme stakeholders.
- The ability to contribute to the development of Policy, including gathering and evaluating evidence.
- A proactive approach to work.
- The ability to exercise good judgement and work effectively under pressure.
- The ability to take responsibility for own work, and to see through to successful completion / delivery, but also to know when to refer issues for further advice/guidance.
- Some experience of working in a project or programme environment.
We'll assess you against these competencies during the selection process:
- Leading and communicating
- Delivering at pace
- Making effective decisions
- Collaborating and partnering
Civil Service Competency Framework
Civil Service pension schemes may be available for successful candidates.
Employment seekers expected to be able to always be wary associated with any kind associated with fraudulence on benefit of Department for Communities and Local Government. Dialing recruitment procedure of new Department for Communities and Local Government March 2018 be performed only through an established email Department for Communities and Local Government. Send your personal job software, despite the fact that not openly again a job while you need. All of us would appreciate any comments or ideas so we can easily provide far better solutions and provide information article fuller occupation make it more helpful. We are always seeking typically the best talent. Thank you for your visit upon this internet site.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsStats.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.