Manager at Clydesdale Bank - Job Opportunity in 2018
Manager Clydesdale Bank March 2018 . Clydesdale Bank job opportunities for those who have seasoned and are pursuing work. Join Clydesdale Bank and be portion of a healthy nation energy to contribute to society reliably. Everyone inside Clydesdale Bank be valued relative to the achievements and potential, if you are a individual that meets the desired requirements, we look forward to pleasing you to join with Clydesdale Bank. They give you employment opportunities within the corporation, according to the profession that you may acquire. The following is comprehensive information about job Manager Clydesdale Bank that have been written at the start of this month.
Manager March 2018
We require a highly motivated and talented Project Manager who is actively looking for their next permanent career challenge. The Bank has a very clear growth strategy that focusses on the development of the organisations digital capability and adoption of Lean and Agile project delivery practices. If you are a Project Manager with a thirst for intellectually stimulating projects within a fast paced environment, then, this role has it all.
You would work closely with Senior Project Managers as well as multiple internal stakeholders and third party suppliers. You will be responsible for managing your projects and stakeholders, through to successful completion. In return, we'll encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to forge and long term and successful career.
The role is all about…
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team to successful deliver the business and IT outcomes for our stakeholders and customers through the complete project lifecycle using Agile / waterfall approaches depending on the project(s) assigned
- Identifying key resources and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered
- Engaging senior stakeholders to shape the direction of the project; prepare and present key decisions for approval, articulating trade-offs between scope, solution, customer and operational impacts
- Managing the integration of complex IT systems, including 3rd parties, engaging relevant platform teams and applying appropriate oversight and control to achieve the overarching project plan
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and all governance, risk and regulated frameworks are adhered to throughout the project life cycle
- Understanding the context in which the project is delivering and anticipating challenges or blockers that may impede the team or identifying opportunities to join things up across the organisation to drive efficiency
We need you to have…
- Excellent knowledge of project management disciplines, standards and processes in a large and complex environment with multiple delivery partners, preferably within the Financial Services Sector or Technology; with good project planning, management, estimation and decision analysis skills
- Experience using EPM or JIRA or similar project management tools
- Experience of agile project management approaches
- Experience of working in a challenging and dynamic environment with multiple cross project dependencies
- Ability to lead a team of resources across multiple sites, whilst building solid business relationships
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills; must be capable of focusing and maintaining project direction and be able to lead and motivate a team of specialist technical and/or business resources, as well as management of stakeholders
- Experience of managing projects with business and technology deliverables and / or changes involving external 3rd party providers
- Experience of liaison with suppliers in terms of plan deliverables and problem resolution
- Managing projects with a number of moving parts together with good organisational skills and multi-tasking is a must as is the ability to making rigorous decisions at pace
- A flexible and proven ability to successfully deliver agreed planning outcomes within a project & agile development environment
We will look after you with...
- A highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to earn a Bonus
- 30 days holiday PLUS public holidays. If that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more holidays!
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Not forgetting our pension, share save scheme, health care, as well as attractive discounts on banking and non banking products Points to note:
If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
With a filing work applications in typically the Clydesdale Bank March , you a whole lot of competitors. For that reason try to produce a job application correspondence and curriculum vitae are really good high quality to ensure that can receive the attention from the company and an individual will be called to take often the test job interview. When you do not necessarily understand how to help create a job software letter effectively, and then immediately observe web sites that provide specific information on how to write a position application that tend to be widely accessible on the internet. Once you actually discover how to write the actual opening brand, a person have to know how to deal with the correct phrase inside a job software letter. In case most the requirements usually are successfully you satisfy, then please deliver your job program by using the "Apply" press button below.
Posted at 2018-02-17 19:11 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsStats.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.