IT Support Analyst - CORGI at OVO Energy - Job Opportunity in 2018
IT Support Analyst - CORGI OVO Energy April 2018 - For anyone who have just managed to graduate from university, OVO Energy will give you the opportunity to join OVO Energy. As the firm continues to grow, it is important to include new talents as you, who want to grow as part of OVO Energy. Any potential problems you will gain from your renowned company in Unites States, which is not merely focused on economic growing, but also social requirements of each person. Be a part of our dream to reach you by giving a job application at IT Support Analyst - CORGI OVO Energy and with the stages of the selection, namely Selection Government, Psychological, Interview AN HOUR and Users, plus the Health Test.
IT Support Analyst - CORGI April 2018
Shifts within core business hours 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday which may be extended to support business demand.
Where in the world of the OVO Group will I be working?
Founded in 2009, OVO’s vision is to look beyond the traditional energy retail model and build a group of innovative companies that harness technology to unlock long term value for customers, and ultimately fuel human progress by providing abundant clean energy for everyone. We have grown exponentially and today the OVO Group has approx 1,000,000 customers.
Central to the realisation of our vision is the transition from pure energy retail to asset backed service provision. As part of this strategy we are building capability in new areas, through organic and inorganic means. We see three business streams as being key to our future ambitions and as such we are shaping our organisational structure around these:
- Energy Retail: Owns the relationship with energy customers via a number of brands which look after customer research, proposition development, cross sales to energy customers and digital customer experience. These brands are supported by a number of platforms, including Trading and Settlements and off line Customer Services teams
- Energy Technical Products: Manage energy asset strategy - including Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage - and developing partnerships and customer propositions in conjunction with Energy Retail and other partners. Supported by vNET platform (formally V Charge a recent acquisition)
- Domestic Engineering: Owns the relationship with service customers and engineers - primarily via the CORGI brand - looking after the customer research and proposition development for installation, maintenance and insurance of smart home products such as smart boilers, thermostats, heating systems and smart meters. Supported by a network of over 5,000 engineers.
In May 2017, OVO Group acquired two businesses - CORGI HomePlan and CORGI HomeHeat. The CORGI HomePlan business provides home services insurance and maintenance (including boiler central heating, plumbing, drains and electrics) to approx 160,000 customers in the UK, whilst CORGI HomeHeat has just been established a digital route to market for boiler and smart home product sales.
The team of 110 in head office provide management, services and support whilst the associated network of over 5,000 Gas Safe registered engineers are available 24/7 for emergency cover as well as routine servicing of home services.
What will I be doing?
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support for all IT related issues during Corgi’s office hours
- Prioritise support tickets based on business impact and urgency, utilising ticket management system & setting clear expectations with users
- Administrating and supporting key business critical applications, adhering to Corgi’s new starter and leaver process and IT Information Security Policy
- Work towards operational Service Levels ensuring response and resolution times meet Service Standards set by Corgi
- Proactive identification of recurring faults, and ensuring a complete resolution is put in place to prevent further incidents, following strong problem management practices
- Follow IT support processes; Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management; logging tickets correctly, meeting agreed SLAs and ensuring an exceptional level of support is provided
- Manage Corgi’s IT assets and be responsible for configuration management
- Work with suppliers to deliver problem resolutions in line with agreed plan and priority
That sounds super exciting, but… Do I have what it takes?
Ideally, you will have...
- Experience of working as an IT support analyst within a dynamic environment
- Excellent educational background, with good “A” levels
- Service Management/Helpdesk software knowledge
- The ability to time manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent configuration/troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills
- The aptitude to go that extra mile for your customer
- Understanding of technical interdependencies between the "end user" device and the underpinning infrastructure ( http://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/learning/technical-skills-dictionary/infrastructure/?skill=infrastructure )
- Good knowledge of "end user" and desktop hardware computing including Microsoft, Contact Centre and CRM applications
- Good knowledge and experience of Infrastructure both data and voice technologies (MPLS, VLAN, VPN, Terminal Services, Firewalls, ISDN, SIP, VMWare, remote hosting,)
- Good knowledge and experience of file and print technologies, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows technologies
- Experience with IP Telephony/VOIP services
- ITIL and Service Management knowledge
- Experience/knowledge of Agile methodology
Inside a filing employment applications in often the OVO Energy March , you'll a great deal of competitors. For that reason try to create a job application letter and cv usually are really good top quality so that can receive the attention with the company and an individual will be named to take the particular test job interview. In the event that you do definitely not understand how to complete a job program letter accurately, after that immediately discover websites that provide specific information on exactly how to write a job application that tend to be widely accessible on typically the internet. Once an individual learn how to write the actual opening series, you have to understand how to include the correct phrase in the job application letter. In the event almost all the requirements are generally successfully you fulfill, then please send out your job software by using the "Apply" option below.
The job was expired
Get Job Online x
Get latest job informations from JobsStats.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.