Hygiene Manager at CCN Recruitment - Job Vacancy in 2018
Hygiene Manager CCN Recruitment April 2018 : CCN Recruitment work opportunities for those who have skilled and are pursuing a career. Join CCN Recruitment and be a part of a healthy nation energy to contribute to contemporary society reliably. Everyone from the CCN Recruitment be valued relative to the achievements and potential, if you are a person who meets the desired requirements, we look forward to inviting you to join with CCN Recruitment. They give you profession opportunities within the organization, according to the profession that one could acquire. The following is detailed information about job Hygiene Manager CCN Recruitment that have been written at the start of this month.
Hygiene Manager April 2018
Our client, a food manufacturing company based in Peterhead, Aberdeenshire is currently seeking a Hygiene Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar role and environment. This position offers a salary of £30-40k per annum plus and excellent benefits package.
As the Hygiene Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team whose main focus is to maintain and improve the hygiene standards within the factory.
- Ensuring the production area and all peripheral areas of the factory are cleaned to an exceptionally high standard.
- Educating the team regarding cleaning procedures and standards.
- Ensuring the team pays close attention to detail when breaking down, cleaning and reassembling machines. This includes putting all the protective covers on the machines and bagging all sockets and screens prior to cleaning, to prevent water ingress.
- Ensuring the production lines are rebuilt as per the production plan.
- Managing the team and ensuring tasks are delegated equally and to cleaners with the appropriate skills set. Providing clear and detailed instructions and guidance.
- Experience of working within a compliance and standards driven environment – British Retail Consortium (BRC), ISO14001 Environmental Management.
- Understanding of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations.
- Knowledge of recent hygiene legislation.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Food Safety Certificate.
- Experience working within a Hygiene Department in the food industry.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
A full job description is provided on application.
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
Career seekers expected to help regularly be wary of any kind associated with scam on behalf of CCN Recruitment. Dialing recruitment process of new CCN Recruitment April 2018 be done only through a good official email CCN Recruitment. Send your personal job app, while not openly backside a job while you need. We all would appreciate just about any comments or ideas so we can easily provide a great deal better solutions and provide data article fuller employment make it far more beneficial. We usually are always searching for often the best talent. I want to thank your visit in this internet site.
Posted at 2018-02-21 12:01 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsStats.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.